Friday, January 18, 2008

A MEME!

One of my friends sent me a meme with the following questions below. I don't do these alot but why not right?

1. Four Jobs I have had in my life:

Engineer
Research Scientist
Public Relations Assistant
Bartender

2. Four films I can watch over and over again:

Braveheart
Chronicles of Riddick
Waiting
Forest Gump

3. Four places I have lived

Connecticut
Pennsylvania
That is it...I am so fucking lame, HUH!

4. Four TV shows I watch

Law & Order (all of them including SVU, Criminal Intent and the orginal)
Nip/Tuck
The L word
Californication

5. Four places I went on vacation

Cape Cod, MA
Dominican Republic
Jamaica
I am going to Los Cabos Mexico in June!

6. Four internet sites I visit alot

Post Secret Blog
Go fug yourself
Drew Curtus' Fark. com
Job sites to find a new one

7. Four dishes I couldn't/wouldn't want to eat

Tounge
Monkey brains
mashed potatos
escargot

8. Four dishes I love:

Sushi
Steak and potatoes
Breakfast food (eggs, pancakes, bacon)
Garlic flavored triscuits with garden vegetable cream cheese (It's a dish to me)

9. Four places I would like to be right now:

At home in bed naked with my fiance sleeping
Los Cabos, Mexico
Greece
At a bar sipping a glass of wine

10. Four people to tag:

I'm a craigslist whore
Confessions of my so called life

A girl's relationship with Seattle
Habitat for Inhumanity

6 comments:

sophie n said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sophie n said...

ooohh...i LOVE sushi!!

thanks for the tag...i love doing these things...

hmm...gotta think on my answers...

Anonymous said...

Mashed potatoes among the things you won't eat? Have the communists gotten to you or something?

Thanks for the tag. Post to come once I shake this damn flu.

Kim & Dic said...

mashed potatos???? how is that possible?? they are so good!!...and BOO to being a PR assistant (been there, done that, have bad stories)

Sipwine said...

I haven't been around in a month, and I have to say, I like the new layout! :)

Quarterlifegirl said...

Sophie: I think the last meal I would eat if I was being electricuted would be sushi!

Harry: My father says the same thing, that I am not a true irish girl or american, hehe!

NYC girl: Can't help it the texture kills me! PR ass job was not as awful as my current job!

Sipwine: Thanks for the compiment and totally missed your blogging! Glad you are back!