Friday, December 18, 2009

Wait..it's CHRISTMAS!!

So I am not a ba humbug christmas person but the christmas cheer has definately not been on the forefront with me. I have done absolutely no shopping, no decorating and besides eating the shitty food of the season I have no real feeling of the holiday spirit.

The weird thing is that I like it this way. I do not have any bad past holidays on the contrary I had quite the christmases as a kid. Yet, since we are all adults with no children yet and everyone has what they want it has become the same time of year for me.

Most of my family and friends are strugleing with this recession and some of my friends have big expensive things coming up like having babies and what not. So when Mom asks me what I want for christmas I respond " A house" so since you can't get that lets just forego the gift giving and get drunk on some good wine together.

Sometimes I wish that excitment you feel when you wake up early in the morning the day of christmas and you run down the stairs and start shaking presents. Guess that will come down the road when I give birth to numerous spawns of Satan.

On a completely other bitching note I am a little irritated and hurt by some of my friends. Two of them are pregnant and I have been trying to be there alot for both of them. I go out of my way to do things so they feel included since we have always been a big party group. One of them I would make sure every saturday I go over her house from 9-11pm and leave when she is tired so she doesn't feel left out (we would go to a local bar after that) and the other one never wanted a kid got knocked up, is having a nervous breakdown and guess who is always their to help her out. ME!

Onto why I am bitching about them. They both have told me they worried about being odd women out and wish the group would do more from the bar. OK I will step up and host a pampered chef party at my house on a monday, cater it and get all the ladies together so it will not be focused around booze. Seems like a good idea right? Well one of the fucking pregnant chicks decides to go shopping and the gym and is too tired to go, and the other bitch forgets to call me at all. NO text, call, facebook anything to let me know she is not going. Thanks for letting me know where I stand on the grand scheme of things.

Usually I would call and just talk to them about why this is bothering me, but this time I am just fed up and don't feel like talking to either of them...or else I will blow up at two emotional bitchy pregnant women who will give me the whole "I don't get it label" which I think is bullshit. Both these women said to me " you won't understand until your married" Well I got married and It didn't change life all that much. Sorry if you both had some grandious idea of how your husband would be and then let you down. GRRRRRRRR....so fucking pissed. I know I sound like a whiney bitch but honestly it gets my pissed off. So I think I will be silent for a bit and then try to talk but for now (I know this will not last I do love them both like sisters) go fuck off you self richious pregnant chicks.

No comments: