Monday, December 7, 2009

Need to get motivated

Alright QLCG you need to get your fat ass in gear and start the following...

1. GO TO THE FUCKING GYM!

2. STOP EATING EVERYTHING IN SIGHT

3. STOP PROCRASTINATING IN WORK

4. STOP EATING

I am not one of those girls who complains alot about her weight but I am officially back to my college weight. Which is equal to beer guzzling, cafeteria no excercise weight. Hence my clothes are starting to not fit. What do I do about it.........................................................................................................................................................................Oh sorry I was showing a sandwich in my mouth. So I finally signed up for another gym since my favorite gym closed. FUCK me it's hard enough for me to go without hating the place. Well hopefully booking the bachelorette party to Vegas will help me get my fat ass in gear.

Hopefully..

2 comments:

sophie n said...

Oh my gosh me too!! Clothes r getting too tight and it ain't rite! There aren't many gyms by me tho...they were everywhere at home : /

Anonymous said...

hahaha, it sounded like your first 4 points were aimed at me, but then I got distracted by eating a chocolate...