Tuesday, October 27, 2009

This weekend!

So I took last friday up and got ready for my college girlfriend to come up and visit from PA. As I said before the poor thing is going through a nasty breakup and needed to get away. I was happy to obliged and for most of the weekend she held it together. Some of the highlights...

1. Went to a sex toy party on saturday which was great we both got some new vibrators and such, had a good laugh but wish it was a bit more hetro and homosexual mix. I am straight but she is gay so I am sure all the products to help dick wouldn't apply alot..although maybe being disgusted by penises as opposed to missing her ex's vagina was a good thing???

2. Attended a Halloween costume party that was held for charity. We dressed up likes skanks accordingly and had a blast. My college friend (we will call her Lezzy) Lezzy can some how get straight women to hit on her all night and it is so funny to see the husbands or boyfriends to be all attention whores. They stand on the sidelines like "Look at me, why don't you want dick!" where as Lezzy gives the attention to only women! It really is hilarious since alot of men cannot understand why a woman wouldn't want a man (EYEs ARE ROLLLING).

3. Lezzy kept it together until 11pm on sunday which was awful to see her crying and sobbing. We were up till 2:30am and I was exhausted the next day but was glad to see her feeling better after work on monday. I almost didn't want to see her go but she had to work.

Overall it was a fabulous weekend but all I can say is I hope her horrible ex dies a slow lonely death and never finds happiness again. Sorry I'm a bitch and I said it!

1 comment:

Valley Girl said...

You are a good friend. Great post!