Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Traveling and my little bugger

My hubby and I have been fabulous since I have been gone alot lately, hehe! I went to a business trip for 3 days, a concert with my girlfriends over night, and then left for three days to watch my little bugger aka nephew. So I have been gone for a whole week or so the last month.

He actually seemed to miss me and I definately missed my bed. It's funny though because unlike alot of my friends me and S are not on the phone all the time. We really only talk if something needs to get done or if I am traveling I will call for a quick goodnight. I see my friends text and chat about nothing to their signifcant others and honestly am like....why? Unless you have kids to talk about I live with you! Plus S is not the biggest phone talker anyways.

On another note I watched my nephew aka little bugger for three days for my sister so she and her husband could go away for their anniversary. He was adorable and a little attention whore. Love him to death but glad to get back to adult conversation. I found myself talking baby talk when I got back and quickly gave myself a quick kick in the ass.

No comments: