Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hmmm fantasies

Ok so I love S. more than life itself and we have a great sex life but honestly the other night I fantaqsized I was having sex with Edward from the Twilight series! Seriously I just saw the movie and damn was the guy hot! Only thing that kind of upset me was the actor is only 22! Holy shit I officially am starting to feel old.
I feel like I am 18 in my mind but apparently the clock does not stop. I am starting to get smile lines! WHAT THE HECK! I need to stop laughing and smiling apparently.
On the front Thanksgiving is coming up and I really could do without. Do not get me wrong my family is great and we have a blast but Thanksgiving is not my favorite holiday, food is ok but kind of boring. I am not a football person and most of the parts of the dinner I could do without. I hate cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes (I know my parents want to kill me), and candied yams...so pretty much I only enjoy stuffing, and the turkey. Now I am a grown woman and will eat all of it but could do without. For S. it is a great day since he is a garbage compact man with a wooden leg. (Seriously annoying that he never gains any weight!)
I am sure I will have some ridicuolous stories from the night before or the day of so if I don't write before that I hope everyone has a great thanksgiving with their families and friends.

2 comments:

sophie n said...

sweets!!

oh my gosh...i'm so glad you're back!!

i've totally missed your writing! thanks for the comment...as always, you're right...i'm really lucky...

i'm so glad things are on the up and up for you...

the friend thing seems a bit painful but things will work out (i know that sounds totally generic but it's true!)...

have a happy turkey day!!

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

I'm getting smile lines too!!!