Thursday, May 14, 2009

Soooooo drunk...

So at this my point in my life I am pretty calm, pretty much stay in during the week and get alot of sleep. Seriously last night I crawled into bed last night at 9:45pm...yes I am officially old! But damn that sleep was almost orgasmic.

Yet when i say that...I went to work with my boss today (which is always stressfull!) and came home to a kick boxing class. I got a call from a good friend of mine which we will call social worker. She is all good wors a "saver" she will do everything for others but behind it all does not think she deserve the same. So long story short she has been with a crack addict the last 5 years even though she is ivy league. Plus even more than that she is the most caring, understanding person I have ever met. So how do you make a person like that feel like they can vent on you and it is not a burden.......that is my issue.

Besides that shit I am pretty drunk....when I get drunk I think tooo much! I think that is most people but my issue is I want to type it down but with my crappy skills of typing makes it a little difficult...not that you would know this but I clear about every word in the last 5 paragraphs.

I want to say all that I think but I actually feel like I might puke....don't think less of me, actually I don't give a flying fuck because I know after vomitting and passing out I will be in pass out heaven. (deep down inside my catholic guilt will make me regret all of this, but until tomorrow)

2 comments:

sophie n said...

hahaha!!!!

i love your drunk blogging!

Anonymous said...

LOL hey I used to read your blog back in 2007 but recently found and caught up. Congrats on the marriage :D