Sunday, May 18, 2008

Need to stop traveling

I am so freaking tired, I am still at training which is crazy but this friday I left early for one of my best friends wedding. I was a co-maid of honor in her wedding. It was over 4 hours to get home which sucked (should have only taken 2 hours) but the rehearsal was fun and the wedding was great. A little disorganized but alot of fun. I have never seen a bride more nervous in my entire life. The poor thing was so beautiful but she got so nervous and blotchy. I kept trying to make her laugh. You actually would have been proud of me I was a smash hit with my speech and I didn't get to drunk, a little but not too drunk.
SO I have one more week of fucking training (sorry just a little sick of all the traveling) and then in three weeks will be my wedding. CRAZY shit and hopefully I won't be a blotchy bride either. Need to remember to drink a little before the ceremony.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully, all this training will be worth it in the end. I hope you survive.

And if you don't post between now and then, have an absolutely amazing wedding day. Remember to deep breathley and don't take too many Xanax.

sophie n said...

hey sweets!

just wanted to say hi...

omg...i'm sooo excited for you!!

i wanna see pics of the cake!

did you think i was gonna say you???
: )

haha...where are you guys going on your honeymoon? did you say and i missed it? take care!

soph

sophie n said...

hey come back from your honeymoon and update!!

Ophelia said...

http://fuckwitsperverts.blogspot.com/

use to be

http://sipperofshiraz.blogspot.com